Header AD

LOOK!!! Raymond Gutierrez Body Transformation, How?


This trending YouTube Video from Balitang Artista shows the "NEW" Raymond Gutierrez flaunting his new figure:



His Journey to wellness:

Erwan Heussaff and Raymond Gutierrez Century Tuna/Released

Raymond, whose weight has been influx through the years, admitted that he had a hard time finding a sustainable routine and lifestyle because of the nature of his work – from co-owning one of the biggest nightclubs in the country, to working long hours in the showbiz industry and producing creative events.

“I realized I really needed a lifestyle change. I was going too hard and too fast in whatever I do. I thought I needed to take a break. And if I don’t do it now, when will I do this?” shared Raymond.

To keep him motivated and committed, he decided to keep the public involved. And that was where Erwan came in.

LOOK!!! Raymond Gutierrez Body Transformation, How? LOOK!!! Raymond Gutierrez Body Transformation, How? Reviewed by Unknown on April 19, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments

Internal below Post AD